SlabGasket – Expansion Joint Replacement
The Original, Safest, and Best Expansion Joint Replacement
Do you have unsightly weeds in those cracks and crevices? Are the expansion joints in your sidewalk, driveway, patio or pool now rotten or missing? Why not replace them permanently with SlabGasket? SlabGasket is the perfect and cost effective replacement solution for rotten or missing wood. SlabGasket is produced in 50′ rolls, and is sold by the foot.
- Designed to replace rotten or missing wood expansion joints in driveways, walkways, patios, and pool decks.
- Used in residential, commercial, and institutional applications.
- An extruded, flexible vinyl, the same material used in vinyl shutters, doors, windows, and siding.
- Immediately effective once installed. No waiting or curing is necessary.
- Rapidly installed, blending beautifully with the color of concrete.
- Impedes weed-growth.
- A cure for trip and fall hazards associated with empty expansion joints.
- Helps shed water from the top of your slab instead of draining directly into the joints between the slabs, helping to lessen erosion from underneath the driveway.